Almont, CO Weather from Weather Underground

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No More Work! (Til April)

Our time working for Papa's Kettle has ended.  My feet are very happy about that.  We now have a month off to play until we start work in Custer, South Dakota on April 25th. 

We arrive with the rising sun
Gary working hard at hardly working at the Kettle Korn Stand - he makes a mean kettle korn!

This is the Snack and Nut Stand where I started out.
The Card Shop was right in front of it. 
 Everyone stopped at my stand to ask where to pay for the cards!  My standard replies were:  "Sorry I'm just Nuts"   or "I'd love to take your money - but Bruce gets mad at me"
Next in line was the Cinnamon Glazed Nut Stand where Gary had started out.

Then the Amish Goods Stand
and last but not least the Cheese Shop
There was another Kettle Korn stand in the Farmers Market across the street but we never worked it.
The Market had entertainment at the food court

Some vendors were inside
Others were outside
Our Day in the Sun is Done!

Meanwhile we keep on Trek'n Melissa & Gary

No comments: