Almont, CO Weather from Weather Underground

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Zip it y do da

Well, last week we took advantage of the free rafting, today we go up to Crested Butte for our free Zip Line tour.  I brought my little underwater camera for pics, but when I get here I realize I had taken the batteries out for storage, so these pics were taken with my phone, then I took a picture of the picture on the phone.

The trip includes five zip lines ranging in length from 120 - 400 feet connected by features or such as suspended wood bridges and towering platforms.

Gary gets all hooked up.

There were some bridges to cross

Gary zipping along 

When we were walking to 1st line, I was chatting with one of our Guides, Chris.  Turns out he is from Chatham, Massachusetts, on the Cape.  World just gets smaller the more we travel it.

 Gary going off the edge

The final descent. 

It was a pretty good time!

Till Later!

Meanwhile, we keep on Trek'n

Melissa, Gary & Tucson


No comments: