Almont, CO Weather from Weather Underground

Monday, August 8, 2011

Reptile Gardens

Have most of the day off so we go to Reptile Gardens outside of Rapid City
Of course the main attraction is the Alligators and Crocodiles
My! What big teeth you have! 
These guys seemed to be coming to help their buddy 
They had a Bird Show too - not quite Busch Gardens but entertaining



Inside the Dome is a Tropical area with beautiful Orchids, Birds and Lizards. 
I really wanted this Rose Quartz - but it was being guarded 
We encountered some rush hour traffic here too 




I got my fortune told by Henda the Chicken  I asked if I would ever win the Lottery

Outside there was a Whack a mole garden - oops I mean Prairie Dog Town 
Whack a Mole!
This guy is around 60 years old, their oldest Turtle born in 1881 died a couple of week ago.
The Sturgis Bikers are everywhere 
BEE the Biker Babe

No comments: